Who is the Alaska Safety Advisory Council?
ASAC is a group of 14 individuals appointed by the Governor of the State of Alaska. Each appointee serves a two year term and represents a sector of the Alaskan Workforce serving on behalf of the Governor to elevate safety and health throughout the state.
The Alaska Safety Advisory Council works in cooperation with official and unofficial organizations, individuals and groups in efforts toward reducing accidental death and injuries and promoting safety, health and wellness for all Alaskans. As one of its’ many objectives, the council administers the Annual Governor’s Safety and Health Conference. ASAC also offers recommendations to the Governor/Legislature on state policies and programs regarding the safety and health of Alaskans.
For any questions, please email email@example.com.
The Alaska Safety Advisory Council Members:
- Bauke, Leischen, CSP, CET – Public (Anchorage)
- Galloway, Phillip, CSP, CET – Industry (Wasilla)
- Gray, Sheri – State (Juneau)
- Ketcham, Scott, CSP, – Federal Government (Eagle River)
- Lindsey, Ann, CSP, CET – Industry (Anchorage) – Conference & Council Chair
- Markiewicz, Krystyna – Commissioner’s Designee – (Anchorage)
- McGuire, Brandon – Labor (North Pole)
- Reaves, Dave – Labor (Wasilla)
- Roberts, Anneliese – Local Government (Anchorage)
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
– Margaret Mead –