WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is focused on the frontline industry Safety & Health needs! This is the opportunity to hear what’s changed, best practices, hear potential innovative solutions, & see what’s new in products and services. It’s also your chance to network with others dealing with similar situations who share the same passion you have.
Example of the Titles of those who’ve attended in the past: Safety Managers, Collateral Duty Safety Personnel; Foremen; Safety Directors; Risk Managers; Operational Personnel; Directors; Vice Presidents; Safety Advisors; Safety Officers; Loss Control Specialists; Executive Assistants; Training Coordinators; Trainers; Dispatch Managers; Emergency Coordinators; Laborers; Operators; – just to name a few!
2017 GSHC Conference, April 4 – 5, 2017
- Full Conference Rate: $275.00
- ASSE Members and Active Military: $250 per attendee
- Full Time Students: $150 per student (No further discounts can be applied)
- Single Day Registration: $150 per day (No further discounts can be applied)
- Early Bird Discount: $25 (Valid until 23:59 March 6)
- Discount for a group of 5 or more: $75 off regular price ($50 until March 6, $75 after March 6)
NOTE: Must register as a group to receive group discount. All group members must be the same registration type. Group and early bird discounts do not apply to Student or single day registrations.
What you get
Registration fee includes full access to the Exhibit Hall, and all sessions & lunch and prizes.
One-day Registration includes all the above for the day chosen only.
Credit cards are accepted through the online registration.
Checks will also be accepted. Please indicate this on your electronic registration, and make checks payable to:
Alaska Safety Advisory Council
1251 Muldoon Road, Suite 109
Anchorage, AK 99504
For registration questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.